Sometimes our poor, abused feet just feel sore and achy. There’s not anything necessarily wrong with them – they’re just tired.
If your feet are chronically achy, come in for an appointment.
What Causes Sore And Achy Feet?
We’ll do a physical examination to check for conditions that might contribute to achy feet, such as,
- Plantar fasciitis
- We’ll also talk about the type of shoes you wear most and look at how they fit, because improperly fitted shoes and one of the top causes of foot pain.
Tips to Help Ease The Ache
If we are able to rule out other problems and conditions and find that your feet are just sore from a hectic life, we have some tips that might be able to help:
- Make sure you are wearing shoes with proper arch support and cushioning, especially if you stand or walk a lot throughout the day.
- Try changing your shoes for a few days and see if that helps. If you normally wear high heels, exchange them for flats until they feel better.
- Soak your feet in warm water. If they are swollen, ice and elevate them.
- Treat yourself to a nightly foot massage.
- We can also show you some stretches that may help.
If you are experiencing foot pain, call our office or make an online appointment
Accepted Insurance Providers
There may be providers, plans and coverage not included on this list. We will help you with navigating the options for coverage and costs. We also accept HSA, Flex accounts, Care Credit and prompt pay pricing for treatment at the clinic and surgical procedures. We do not accept Medicaid or CareSource plans at this time. Visit our New Patient page for more details.