Top 6 Tips For Black Friday
- Wear shoes with enough room in the toe box. Forget the pointy-toe ballet flats or heels. You need support today!
- Battle long lines, heel pain and foot fatigue by wearing your custom orthotics. (If you don’t already have them, contact the office. We will need to conduct a comprehensive gait analysis – both kinetic and static – before the custom casting procedure to make sure your unique needs are addressed).
- Watch out! There will be people hustling for the best deals and you could get tripped up if you’re not aware of your surroundings.
- Never underestimate the power of moisture wicking socks – remember, fungus loves a moist dark environment. We suggest Dr. Comfort or Aetrex brands.
- Relax when you’re done! Soak those tired feet in a shallow tub of warm water and Epsom salts!
- Even better, take advantage of Black Friday deals…ONLINE! You can purchase Lexington Podiatry gift cards instantly. They can be used towards laser treatments, shoes, socks, nail polishes, Treat your feet!